The Company: NuORDER, Inc.
NuORDER’s Client Services Team is looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented Product Implementation Associate to join our Enablement Team! If you are data driven, excel wizard and want to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this job just might be right for you!
The right candidate will have a strong understanding of enterprise software, standard browser technology, as well as computer and mobile operating systems. If you are passionate about becoming a product expert and love to do the research to find adequate resolutions, then this might be the company for you.
Raised $13M+ in funding from top tier investors and industry veterans.
- Greycroft Partners (www.greycroft.com)
- Creative Artists Agency
- Cowboy Ventures (www.cowboy.vc)
- Rachel Zoe (www.rachelzoe.com)
- Upfront Ventures (www.upfront.com)
In less than 3 years the company has scaled to working with over 500+ leading bands and over 80,000 registered retailers.
- Be the first point of contact during the on boarding process that truly adds value to the platform for the customer
- Create a customized unique portal for our clients by uploading assets such as product data, customer data, buyer data, inventory data and creative content
- Work closely and cross train with account managers, sales and support team to assist with new and existing clients
- Act as the primary point of contact during the on boarding process for any questions or inquiries pertaining to data, settings, imagery or creative content
- Assist support with troubleshooting data and functionality
- Become a true NuORDER product expert through assisting with version release testing, support articles, and internal training
- Daily and weekly touch bases with the Enablement team
- Weekly reporting for assignments to the Product Enablement Manager
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Great communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Advance Excel proficiency – (formulas, v-lookup, formulas, pivot tables)
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Great analytical skills
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multi task
- Basic Photoshop experience is a must
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team revolutionizing the fashion industry.
Locations in the fashion and entertainment capitals of the world: Hollywood, CA, New York, NY and London.
Be an integral part of a Company changing the way industries conducts business.