THE COMPANY: NuORDER, Inc. (www.nuorder.com)
NuORDER is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup revolutionizing b2b commerce ($130B industry). As the leading b2b platform, NuORDER helps brands run their wholesale businesses in a smarter, smoother, more efficient way. NuORDER is an innovative two-way sales solution and marketplace that allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business online & mobile. Eliminating the need for pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is e-commerce for wholesale.
Top tier investors and industry veterans.
- Upfront Ventures (www.upfront.com)
- Greycroft Partners (www.greycroft.com)
- Cowboy Ventures (www.cowboy.vc)
In less than 4 years the company has scaled to working with over 600+ leading brand clients and over 100,000 registered retailers with offices in both LA (Headquarters), NYC and London, UK.
NuORDER’s mission - To streamline and simplify b2b e-commerce. Join the revolution.
- Manage Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Manage a team of territory-based SDRs responsible for outbound tele-prospecting
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs (note: goal is for successful SDRs to be promoted to sales positions within one to two years, making hiring and training a particularly important function)
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes and metrics
- Manage territory assignment
- Ensure the effective use of Salesforce.com, Salesloft and Tout
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of the SDRs
- Work closely with the larger sales team to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development
- Work with Marketing and Sales to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off
- Conduct weekly forecasts and compile weekly/monthly reporting
- Remove roadblocks to SDR success
- Manage outside lead list generation companies and partners
- 2-3 years of management experience running a Sales Development or Inside Sales team, preferably in high technology based products and/or services
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals in a Sales Development environment
- Experience working within fast-paced start-up environments
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound tele-prospecting methodologies in high technology based products and/or services
- Ability to train, coach and mentor sales development reps and interns
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing, product marketing and services
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on-site at our offices in West Hollywood, CA.