NuORDER is a SaaS technology company leading the way in B2B ecommerce. As the leading B2B ecommerce platform, NuORDER’s solution allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business digitally. NuORDER helps brands like Coach, Theory, Billabong, Arc’teryx, Keen Footwear, Nine West and 850+ others run their wholesale businesses in a smarter, faster and more efficient way.
Eliminating pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers 850+ brands to sell more in less time and retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is the future of wholesale.
- Raised $25M+ in funding from top tier investors.
- Greycroft Partners (Venmo, Trunk Club, The Huffington Post)
- Upfront Ventures (TrueCar, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Starbucks)
- Argentum Capital
In less than 6 years NuORDER has scaled to working with over 850+ leading brand clients and over 300,000 registered buyers who have conducted over $4B+ in wholesale transactions via the platform. Offices in Los Angeles, New York and London.
Enterprise Account Executive, EU
NuORDER is seeking a driven Enterprise Account Executive to join our office in London, United Kingdom, located in the heart of Soho. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic sales professional to play a key role in the success of a fast-growing technology company. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward. You will take the lead in performing demos of the NuORDER SaaS platform with VP’s and C-level professionals at leading fashion brands located in the UK and Europe.
- Self-prospect key targeted accounts to schedule discovery & demo calls
- Collaborate with Sales Development Reps on territory coverage to maximize marketing driven leads
- Conduct discovery with all new prospects to understand needs
- Run web-based and in-person demos and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that map to potential client needs
- Project manage deals with key internal NuORDER resources to successfully win large pieces of business
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Provide constant feedback to improve NuORDER technology, providing input for and working closely with cross-functional teams including Onboarding, Customer Success, Product and Development
- Attend industry specific trade shows and events to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
What it takes to be Successful
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of closing experience in SaaS environment is required
- Manage sales-cycle and promote NuORDER solutions, predominantly via web-based demos
- Operate in the high-capacity of a monthly cadence and monthly quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Lead generation experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Salesforce to accurately forecast sales activity and pipeline in SFDC
- Ability to present in-person the NuORDER product and value proposition to C-level and VP level audiences
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career at other SaaS companies
- Fluent in English required, multilingual in French or German is an advantage
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Monthly, and yearly SPIFFS
- Unlimited PTO